- Using your favorite Traeger pellets, set the Traeger Grill temperature to 450℉ and preheat with the lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the axis venison chops. Using an Outdoor Edge knife, cut and scrape the flesh and fat off the bone to make it look like a lollipop. Place the lamb lollipops on a baking sheet and drizzle both sides with olive oil. Season both sides with salt, pepper and Traeger seasoning and allow sitting at room temperature for 5-10 minutes.
- Make the Blueberry Compote. In a sauté pan over medium high heat, add the bottle of The Spicy Shark Hot Blueberry Syrup and pint of blueberries. Stirring often, bring to a slow boil, and reduce heat to simmer.
- Insert the Traeger Meat Probe horizontally in to the thickest part of the axis chop, avoiding the bone. Place the axis lollipops directly onto the grill grates. Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes. Flip over and grill for another 3 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 130℉.
- Remove from the axis lollipops from the grill, and cover with foil to rest for 10 minutes before serving. Spoon Blueberry Compote over each axis lollipop and sprinkle with freshly chopped rosemary. Enjoy!